Property and Asset Management
Main activities performed by the BS property manager within his area of responsibilities include:
- Serving as interface between owners, tenants and authorities;
- Contract management, invoicing on client's behalf and consumption distribution;
- Cost and quality control;
- Support in space handover and rental;
- Financial management and reporting;
- Delivering monthly / quarterly or annual property reports;
- Periodical reconciliation of tax services;
- Management of emergency situation plans and building use regulations;
- Measurements’ supervision and utilities consumption assessment;
- Services for location support, promotion and renting;
- Briefings on issues associated with the building, response actions and associated costs;
- Drawing up the tenant handbook;
- Drawing annual budgets for building maintenance.
- Service Billing - rental, operating expenses, utilities, bank guarantees, other on request;
- Updating invoices and receipts books - Invoicing List;
- Issuing notifications regarding indexing, adjustments, overdue bills, penalties, bank guarantees etc.
- Monthly and quarterly reports - drawing Tenant List, Budgeting, Cash Flow;
- Reconciliation estimates (quarterly) and final yearly reconciliation.
Benefits from working with BSS property managers
- Guaranteed accuracy and fairness;
- Certified competences;
- Proactive collaboration with building owners.